четверг, 25 января 2018 г.

Zero Effort Gut Health eBook

Zero Effort Gut Health eBook

10 easy, time saving shortcuts to help you improve your gut health today!


Zero Effort Gut Health: 10 shockingly easy changes anyone can make for better gut health! Developed by dietitian, mom, and GAPs diet veteran! Only $8.99 |  Back To The Book Nutrition

Want Better Gut Health?


You can have it!


In Zero Effort Gut Health, I share the top 10 shortcuts that saved me from complete exhaustion and overwhelm when my family and I first began our gut health journey. I quickly realized I didn’t have time to prepare everything from scratch, including fermented vegetables, bone broths, and sourdough, no matter how hard I tried.


I was desperate for shortcuts that would save me time in the kitchen, but that wouldn’t compromise the gut healing benefits we needed. So I spent hours researching and product testing to come up with the list of practical suggestions in this book. In fact, I still use many of them today!


If any of these describe you, I wrote this book just for you!


  • Too busy to stand over simmering pots of bone broth all day
  • Are overwhelmed by the thought of fermenting your own vegetables
  • Deal with chronic GI issues like bloating, cramps, constipation, or diarrhea
  • Struggle with skin rashes, food sensitivities, migraines, or depression
  • Just need a few easy ways to improve your gut health

Ready to improve your gut health?


Original article and pictures take www.backtothebooknutrition.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий